Splingo for Schools
Designed by Speech and Language Therapists and Pathologists
Splingo games target all of these areas of language development through fun and interactive gameplay with an emphasis on learning.
Splingo’s Language Universe
- A fun and engaging game to develop children’s listening and language skills. Customizable from simple to complex language to meet the learning needs of your students.
- Teach personal pronoun words such as ‘he’, ‘she’, ‘them’ and ‘us’ with this fun and engaging game. Select the pronouns you want your students to work on.
- A fun and motivating game to teach the key cognitive linguistic skill of categorization. Simple but effective gameplay helping children learn to ‘sort’ into categories.
- Engaging animations and games with over 60 action words for your students to engage with. Fully customizable to the individual needs of your students.
- Using simpler language structures and early vocabulary, this game is designed for younger students and those with more significant development needs.
- Targeting over 60 verbs with regular and irregular past tense endings. Using bright and engaging images, teaching has never been more motivating!
- Customizable menu to reinforce over 100 different adjectives of different complexity, including high quality images and engaging race car reward game.
- Designed to be used by SLPs / SLTs, Educators and other professionals trained in child development / teaching to assess a child’s ability to understand language.